2011 Suzuki burgman 650
PSK 2011 burgman 650
runs and rides great
call for more info
The Burgman 650 Executive is Suzuki's flagship scooter. It combines modern styling, scooter-style convenience for daily use, and full-size motorcycle performance for touring rides around town or on the highway.
Suzuki Fuel Injection offers instantaneous throttle response, while the liquid-cooled twin cylinder engine makes awesome power. And, for convenient operation and incredibly smooth performance, it has a technically advanced Suzuki Electronically Controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (SECVT™). Large floorboards, spacious ergonomics, and ample seating for two (with well-padded seats) deliver comfort, while plenty of storage space (including a cavernous underseat compartment) provides loads of convenience. The Executive model also comes standard with ABS brakes and a power windscreen.
The Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive. It's the perfect blend of unique styling matched with unbeatable performance.
- The Burgman 650 Executive matches its sporty looks and aggressively styled bodywork with all the convenience features of a scooter.
- Antilock Brake System (ABS) monitors brake lever input and wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction.
- A powerful liquid-cooled, 638cc, DOHC, 8-valve, twin cylinder engine produces responsive power under a wide range of riding situations. A dual, gear-driven countershaft system reduces engine vibration
- A direct-type valve actuation system and downdraft intake (similar to the system used in the GSX-R models) helps provide strong engine performance.
- Suzuki electronic fuel injection system with 32-bit ECM, provides easy engine starts, precise throttle response, reduced fuel consumption, and low emissions.
- An electronically-controlled pulsed-air injection system (PAIR), also helps reduce emissions.
- The Burgman 650 has a high-efficiency liquid-cooling system that includes a thermostatically-controlled fan and a liquid-cooled oil cooler for consistent engine temperature under all operating conditions
- An attractive stainless steel exhaust system provides quiet operation and features a chrome muffler end-cap for improved appearance and high heat resistance.
- The Burgman 650 has a convenient electric starting system with maintenance-free battery.
- Suzuki Electronically-Controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (SECVT) uses a handlebar control switch that allows the rider to choose between two fully automatic modes (power or normal), or a manual shift mode. Manual mode has six predetermined CVT ratios and are selected using Up and Down buttons on the handlebars.
- The Burgman 650 is built around a high-tensile steel-tube frame designed for strength and rigidity. The tubular frame design and aluminum-alloy swingarm allow the engine to be mounted in a forward position to provide excellent balance.
- Cut-away floorboards provide more space for rider's legs when putting their feet down.
- A large, comfortable seat with passenger backrest and convenient lever-adjustable rider backrest comes standard.
- Telescopic front forks with 41mm inner tubes, provides 105mm of wheel travel for sport performance and a comfortable ride.
- An aluminum swingarm-style rear suspension features twin preload-adjustable shock absorbers.
- The Burgman 650 is equipped with dual front disc brakes with 260mm rotors and dual twin-piston calipers. The rear disc brake features a 250mm rotor and twin-piston caliper. The rear brake includes a lever-operated parking brake system.
- Lightweight five-spoke aluminum wheels with radial tires (Front: 3.50 x 15 with 120/70-R15 tire; Rear: 4.5 x 14 with 160/70-R14 tire)
- Suzuki Advanced Immobilizer System (SAIS), a transponder-type transistorized digital computer-controlled immobilizer offers increased security. The ignition switch is fitted with a magnetic cover that opens only with correct coded key for security.
- Convenient retracktable side mirrors are activated via an easy-to-use handlebar mounted switch.
- The Burgman 650 comes with a convenient front glovebox compartment with DC-electrical accessory outlet, plus two additional storage compartments
- The large, illuminated 56-liter under-seat storage space is large enough for two full-face helmets
- Stylish bodywork with dual multi-reflector headlights, flush-mounted front turn signals, and large combination taillight/brake designed for strength and rigidity come standard.
- The Burgman 650 Executive features bright, eye-catching chrome plating on the muffler cover, muffler end cap and handlebar end caps for bold and powerful styling.
- The Burgman 650 Executive also comes with a passenger backrest that contributes to more comfortable tandem riding.
- An automotive-style instrument cluster displays an analog tachometer, speedometer, fuel gauge, temperature gauge, LCD odometer/tripmeters and clock, an oil-change indicator, oil-level indicator, and shift indicator showing D for automatic operation, and 1 to 5 and OD (Overdrive) for manual operation.
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Color: Gray, White
- Curb Weight: 278 kg (613 lbs.)
- Final Drive: Gear Drive
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15.0 l (4.0/3.3 US/Imp gal)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm (5.1 in.)
- Overall Length: 2260 mm (89.0 in.)
- Overall Width: 810 mm (31.9 in.)
- Seat Height: 750 mm (29.5 in.)
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Tires Front: 120/70R15M/C 56H, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 160/60R14M/C 65H, tubeless
- Transmission: SECVT
- Wheelbase: 1595 mm (62.8 in.)
- Bore x Stroke: 75.5 mm (2.972 in.) x 71.3 mm (2.807 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 11.2:1
- Engine: 638 cc (38.9 cu. in.), 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, 2-cylinder, DOHC
- Fuel System: Suzuki fuel injection
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Starter: Electric
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC
- 638 cc (38.9 cu. in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 75.5 mm (2.972 in.) x 71.3 mm (2.807 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Suzuki fuel injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc, twin
- Front Tire
- 120/70R15M/C 56H, tubeless
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- 160/60R14M/C 65H, tubeless
- 56 l
- Curb Weight
- 278 kg (613 lbs.)
- Seat Height
- 750 mm (29.5 in.)
- 1595 mm (62.8 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.0 l (4.0/3.3 US/Imp gal)
- Drive System
- Gear Drive
- Gray, White