2019 Suzuki QuadSport Z50
The 2019 QuadSport Z50 is designed for adult-supervised riders ages six and older and includes features that make learning to ride a safe and fun experience. With an emphasis on safety and adult control, this Quad features a throttle limiter to control engine output, a tether switch to remotely shut off the ignition, and a keyed main switch that prevents unauthorized use. Adjustable hand controls, an automatic transmission, full floorboards, and a low seat height make sure that beginning riders will enjoy active convenience and control. To sum it up, the QuadSport Z50 is packed with quality, safety, and style, making it the perfect choice for younger adventurers!
- Designed for adult-supervised riders ages 6 and older
- Keyed ignition and remote, tether-type engine-stop switch
- Adjustable throttle limiter controls speed
- Smooth-running CVT automatic transmission
- Easy electric starting, plus backup recoil starter
- Compact, 49cc, four-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine has been designed for durability and low maintenance.
- Efficient, push-rod valve train lets the engine operate quietly. Easy-access oil filter and filler cap simplify service.
- Includes an easy electric starting system plus a standard back-up recoil starter.
- Clean-burning, four-stroke engine easily achieves Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulations (eligible for red-sticker registration in California).
- Smooth-running CVT automatic transmission provides easy operation and allows the rider to focus on riding instead of shifting.
- A keyed ignition switch lets grown-ups decide when the action begins and ends.
- Simple screw-type throttle limiter allows adult supervisors to limit the maximum power delivery to suit the rider's ability.
- Remote, tether-type engine stop switch allows adult supervisors to instantly shut down the engine when necessary.
- Spark-arrestor equipped muffler is environmentally friendly, yet has a pleasant exhaust note.
- Suitable capacity 0.7-gallon (2.7-liter) fuel tank for long riding time combined with a vacuum fuel petcock that automatically stops fuel flow when the engine's not running.
- Child-size (Y-6) controls allow easy operation.
- Strong, high-rigidity steel frame is sturdy and compact.
- Independent swingarm front suspension with coil-over shock absorbers and a single-shock rear suspension provide long wheel travel for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Large-diameter, semi-sealed front drum brakes and single fully-sealed rear drum brake provide strong braking performance.
- Modern styling with full floorboards and a big Quad look also features brilliant yellow bodywork with black and red graphics.
- Faux headlamp on front fender mimics the sporty look of the QuadSport Z400.
- One-piece, seven-inch wheels with tubeless tires provide a smooth comfortable ride.
- Suzuki T-shaped seat design is similar to the QuadSport Z400's for smooth weight transition and a comfortable ride. The seat is easy to remove for service. Textured seat cover complements the ATV's graphics package.
- Low seat height of just 21.1 inches makes it easy for the rider to get on the ATV and operate it with confidence.
- Competition-inspired bodywork and Suzuki Championship Yellow color scheme.
- 12-month limited warranty is double the length of most other youth ATV warranties. Longer coverage and other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for QuadSport owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- Minimum age: 6 years old.
- Engine: 49cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 36.0 mm x 48.6 mm (1.417 in. x 1.913 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 8.4:1
- Fuel System: Mikuni VM13, single carburetor
- Starter: Electric and back-up recoil
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: CVT automatic
- Transmission: Dry shoe, automatic, centrifugal type
- Driven Wheels: 2WD
- Final Drive: Chain, DID 415, 82 links
- Suspension Front: Independent, swing axle, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Twin drum brakes
- Brakes Rear: Single drum brake
- Tires Front: AT16 × 8-7, tubeless type x 2
- Tires Rear: AT16 × 8-7, tubeless type x 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.7 US gal. (2.6 L)
- Color: Championship Yellow No. 2
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Headlight: N/A
- Tail Light: N/A
- Overall Length: 1270 mm (50.0 in.)
- Overall Width: 760 mm (29.9 in.)
- Overall Height: 765 mm (30.1 in.)
- Wheelbase: 830 mm (32.7 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 120 mm (4.7 in.)
- Seat Height: 535 mm (21.1 in.)
- Curb Weight: 79 kg (174 lb.)
- Warranty: 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty*
- Warranty: *Coverage extension and additional benefits are available
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single cylinder
- Bore x Stroke
- 1.417 in. x 1.913 in. (36.0 mm x 48.6 mm)
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Mikuni VM13, single carburetor
- Starting System
- Electric and back-up recoil
- Front Suspension
- Independent, swing axle, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brake Type
- Twin drum brakes
- Front Tires
- AT16 × 8-7, tubeless type x 2
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Brake Type
- Single drum brake
- Rear Tires
- AT16 × 8-7, tubeless type x 2
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 174 lb. (79 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.7 US gal. (2.6 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 4.7 in. (120 mm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 50.0 in. (1270 mm) x 29.9 in. (760 mm) x 30.1 in. (765 mm)
- 32.7 in. (830 mm)
- Drive Train
- Final Drive
- Chain, DID 415, 82 links
- CVT automatic
- Championship Yellow No. 2
- 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty