2019 Suzuki Suzuki Boulevard C90T
The Suzuki Boulevard C90T is a tour-ready cruiser powered by a fuel injected, 90 cubic inch, V-twin engine that delivers exceptional torque for outstanding acceleration in every gear. A strong five-speed transmission and shaft drive cleanly puts all that power to the ground. This bike also features fully integrated leather-look, rigid side cases and a comfortable passenger seat, all behind a large windscreen for remarkably comfortable cruising on the open road. With bold, classic styling, the C90T is also designed to capture attention whether you're cruising down the boulevard or kicking back at a rest stop.
- Bright Metallic Mystic Silver paint with new tank graphics blend well with the Boulevard's classic styling, windscreen, leather-texture seats and matching saddlebags.
- Ninety cubic inch (1462cc) 54-degree V-twin engine rumbles through dual pipes as it smoothly puts down power that's at home in town or out on the highway.
- With a light pull, the clutch feeds engine power to the smooth-shifting five-speed transmission and out to the clean shaft drive.
- Riders settle in behind a classically styled windscreen holding wide, buckhorn-style handlebars, with feet comfortably on forward-mount floorboards, while sitting on a plush seat that's just 28.3 inches above the ground.
- The classically styled 4.8-gallon fuel tank complements the large valance fenders that hover over the wide 16-inch rear and 17-inch front tires mounted on cast aluminum wheels.
- Brushed, stainless steel covers shield the stout front fork whereas a hidden, link-style rear shock smooths the ride while giving the bike an old-school, hard-tail look.
- Liquid-cooled, 90 cubic inch (1462cc) long-stroke V-twin engine delivers the most power and torque in the class.* Outstanding low- to mid-range output means smooth acceleration and comfortable long-range cruising characteristics.*1,000 to 1,600cc class
- Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical cooling fins.
- The aluminum alloy cylinders are coated with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM), a coating of nickel-phosphorus-silicon carbide that reduces friction and increases heat transfer. The result is increased durability and ring seal.
- Each piston's upper compression ring and oil control ring are given a chrome-nitride coating to make them harder and smoother to further reduce friction.
- Four-valve cylinder heads with overhead camshafts and dual spark plugs increase combustion efficiency to help ensure seamless throttle response, gutsy low- to mid-range output, better fuel efficiency, and reduced emissions.
- To further reduce mechanical sounds, each cylinder head's cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) induction system is enhanced by the 32-bit engine control unit that instantly delivers the optimum fuel-air mixture and power output. This system - it's the same design used in Suzuki championship-winning GSX-R sportbikes - delivers seamless throttle response while boosting fuel efficiency and delivering strong torque.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- To maximize air induction for best power and torque, the C90T features a unique system that uses three separate air-cleaner boxes feeding the engine. This air induction system increases engine output without sacrificing style or fuel tank capacity.
- The Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) reduces the force needed to pull in the clutch lever, so clutch operation remains light. The clutch features back-torque-limiting clutch system, contributing to smooth downshift operation.
- Chromed and staggered dual exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine is tuned for responsive torque delivery, providing a deep, rumbling exhaust note.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and has minimal torque reaction, as it efficiently transmits power to the wide 16-inch rear tire.
- The appeal of classic styling is combined with the bene?ts of modern touring performance, with the steel-tube frame comfortably carrying the rider and con?dently housing the powerful engine.
- The styling incorporates timeless visual statements from cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome, and deep front and rear fenders with flared ends.
- New graphics for 2019 accentuate the classic lines of the fuel tank.
- The standard windshield offers full wind protection at freeway speeds with classic styling featuring a unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblems.
- Easily removable, the firmly mounted windscreen offers protection without distraction. Wind buffeting is minimized by allowing just the right amount of air to pass above the headlight.
- Large-capacity, leather-texture saddlebags with Boulevard emblems are standard equipment, and convenient twist-lock fasteners provide plenty of storage capacity. These rigid saddlebags are made of durable, impact-resistant ABS plastic under stylish covers custom-matched to the leather-grain texture of the seats. They are designed as part of the bike, not as luggage add-ons.
- Additional touring-friendly features include well-positioned footboards, 4.8-gallon fuel tank and shaft drive.
- Design engineers focused on creating an ideal rider's triangle - footboards, handlebars, and seat positions set to deliver classic control with outstanding comfort. The resulting wide handlebar, seat and low fuel tank shape add true comfort to the C90T's low-slung, relaxed look.
- Both rider and passenger seats are made for long-range comfort and top-notch control. They allow freedom of movement, accommodate riders of different sizes, and are well cushioned.
- Wide passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides. Its stepped location on the rear fender allows passengers to see over the rider's shoulder.
- The design of the link-type rear suspension maintains classic hard-tail look, while keeping the ride low and producing a smooth, ground-hugging ride.
- Stout telescopic front forks deliver generous 5.1 inches of smooth wheel travel and the long 65.9-inch wheelbase provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- A beefy 16-inch rear tire and complementary 17-inch front tire have wide footprints and are mounted to bright, spoke-style wheels for a nostalgic cruiser look.
- Hydraulic front and rear disc brakes provide strong, reliable braking performance.
- The multifunction instrument includes a convenient gear-position indicator and a fuel gauge, along with a clock and a trip meter, plus indicator lights for low fuel, turn signals and more.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight and four bullet-style turn signals.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine: 1462cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 54°, V-twin
- Bore x Stroke: 96.0 mm x 101.0 mm (3.78 in x 3.98 in)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel System: Suzuki fuel injection with SDTV
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate type
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Tires Front: 130/80-17 M/C 65H, tube type
- Tires Rear: 200/60-16 M/C 79H, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 18.2 L (4.8 US gal.)
- Color: Metallic Mystic Silver
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Spark Plugs: NGK CPR6EA-9 or DENSO U20EPR9
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W H4
- Tail Light: LED
- Overall Length: 2560 mm (100.8 in.)
- Overall Width: 990 mm (39 in.)
- Overall Width: 1440 mm (56.7 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1675 mm (65.9 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm (5.5 in.)
- Seat Height: 720 mm (28.3 in.)
- Curb Weight: 363 kg (800 lb.)
- Extension: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Extension: Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 54 deg., V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.78 in. x 3.98 in. (96.0 mm x 101.0 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Suzuki fuel injection with SDTV
- Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link style, solo shock, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Front Tire
- 130/80-17 M/C 65H, tube type
- Rear Tire
- 200/60-16 M/C 79H, tube type
- 65.9 in. (1675 mm)
- Seat Height
- 28.3 in. (720 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 US gal. (18.2 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 800 lb. (363 kg)
- Metallic Mystic Silver